GST offers Theology degrees by research at a distance
Enrol now for research Theology degrees from Greenwich School of Theology UK in co-operation with North-West University. The advantages of distance learning theology degrees earned with Greenwich School of Theology are:
- Degrees are fully accredited.
- Fees are reasonable and flexible payment terms are available.
- Two nominated and experienced tutors support and guide each GST student throughout his/her theology degree programme. Furthermore, there is no requirement to attend any lectures or to sit any single day examinations.
- Most importantly, you can become a student wherever you live and still keep in touch effectively by e-mail and/or Skype.
- In addition, you can study in your own time, managing your own work schedule by agreement with your tutors.
Our students are from broad backgrounds and age is not a restriction. Many of them are in ministry and in higher education and decide to pursue research Theology degrees to enhance their professional status. Anyone who completes a Master’s research degree programme in Theology, may progress directly to the Doctoral research degree programme.
Support systems are in place to benefit students enrolled for distance learning research degrees with GST/NWU. Members of staff at the NWU online library assist registered students to find theological source material and offer guidance in utilising online databases. Theses and dissertations of past students form an archive at The Gladstone Library, Church Lane, Hawarden, Flintshire CH5 3DF. Access to this by current students is possible on request. Furthermore, interesting information about various bursaries and scholarships on offer by The Gladstone Library are on the website: https://www.gladstoneslibrary.org/.
To enable a student to feel connected with GST and confident of his/her place within the community, two liaison administrators offer wide-ranging assistance to students throughout their degree programmes.