“Within the Faculty of Theology of NWU and GST, the study of the Christian religion and other religions is possible.”
GST offers distance learning research Theology degrees
Enrol now for a distance research Theology degree from Greenwich School of Theology UK in co-operation with North-West University. The advantages of distance learning theology degrees earned with Greenwich School of Theology are as follows.
- The degrees are fully accredited.
- Fees are reasonable with flexible payment terms available.
- Each GST student has the support of two nominated and experienced tutors throughout the research degree programme. Furthermore, there is no requirement to attend any lectures or to sit any single day examinations.
- Most importantly, you can become a student wherever you live and still keep in touch. Contact is maintained effectively by e-mail and/or Skype.
- Moreover, you can study in your own time, managing your own work schedule and maintaining submissions of work by agreement with your tutors.
Our students are from broad backgrounds and age is not a restriction. Many of them are engaged in ministry and in higher education and decide to pursue research Theology degrees to enhance their professional status. Anyone who completes successfully a Master’s research degree programme in Theology, may progress directly to the Doctoral research degree programme.
Experienced support systems exist to benefit students enrolled for distance learning research degrees with GST/NWU. Members of staff at the NWU online library assist all registered students to locate theological sources and offer guidance in utilising online databases. Theses and dissertations of past students form an archive at St Deiniols Library, https://www.gladstoneslibrary.org/ which can be accessed by current students on request.
To enable a student to feel connected with GST and confident of his/her place within the community, two liaison administrators offer wide-ranging assistance to students throughout the degree programmes.